Completed a community demographic analysis market research consultancy project for DC Public Library, Watha T. Daniel / Shaw Neighborhood Library branch.
- Conducted a brief user survey.
- Created a service area map of the library’s primary patron base by triangulating geographic and survey data.
- Compared demographic data from the branch’s service area with the District by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting Census data.
- Identified potential local community partnership candidates using ReferenceUSA’s database.
- Authored a summary data analysis report for library management.
- Poster presentation at The Catholic University of America’s Annual Bridging the Spectrum Symposium.
Conducted multiple enrollment, graduation, and employment data analyses for The Catholic University of America, Department of Library and Information Science.
- Led a longitudinal analysis of enrollment trend data for ALA-accredited degree programs.
- Conducted a targeted analysis of market-share enrollment trend data based on degree specializations. Outcomes of this analysis report include the introduction the two new courses of study, the first to be added to the MSLIS degree program since 2009:
- Conducted an analysis of historical and projected employment trend data for applicable library and information science-related professions.
Led student survey data analyses of the Blended & Online Weekend Learning course format for The Catholic University of America, Department of Library and Information Science.
- Co-authored the Fall 2013 summary analysis report (direct quotes redacted to protect student privacy).
- Lead author of the Spring 2014 summary analysis report (direct quotes redacted to protect student privacy).
- Outcomes of these analysis reports include:
Evaluated the “Military Reference & Research: Sources and Resources” program for the Special Libraries Association, DC Military Libraries Group.